We believe that our team is the most important part of our company.
By putting the right people in the right places, we’ve built a company culture that champions growth, alongside great work.
Multi-faceted and completely capable, we offer a robust selection of pre-construction services to elevate any project, including:
- Establishment and monitoring of product budget through design phase.
- Analysis of building systems and components for accurate cost & time impacts, as well as local availability.
- Review of drawings for constructability and potential quality issues.
- Interfacing with building officials, fire marshals and utility service providers to coordinate requirements.
- Development of site safety management plan and monitor implementation
- Organization and management of bids
Our work is defined by our quality, and delivering safe, quality work tailored to your specific objectives, requirements and scope. Through a multi-faceted, team-centric approach, we create a working environment that allows us to:
- Create a safe job site and work environment
- Deliver quality at every level on the site
- Adhere to the project’s budget and timeline
- Execute the project plan effectively and efficiently
Throughout our design process, we create a collaborative environment in order to yield the best results for any given project. We partner with the project design team and perform cost-benefit analyses for the materials and systems being considered, making suggestions to help save time and money, as well as improve constructability and long-term performance for the building.
A collaboration between the key project participants, our design assist process ensures that we enter the design phase with a complete understanding of the project goals and requirements. This early understanding helps save costs and results in a higher quality, more efficient project timeline and delivery.
We’ve leveraged the tilt-up method across the country, successfully completing a wide range of projects. Combining the efficiency and accuracy of design-build with the durability and fortitude of reinforced concrete, tilt-up can be cost-saving due to sustainability, minor upkeep and shorter timelines.
Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR)
In the case of CMAR, we act as a consultant to the project owner, acting on the behalf of your best interests and delivering the project within the guaranteed maximum price that has been established. CMAR benefits the project owner by:
- Offering a strong level of control over project costs
- Requiring less involvement in the day-to-day coordination of the project
- Enabling the potential acceleration of the project schedule